Kids Clothes Week - Project Four - Ruffle Tee

I have had a lot of fun sewing for my daughter during the Kids Clothes Week knowing I was doing it at the same time with many other sewaholics. Thank you ladies for making this week so much fun!

I managed to complete five items of clothing for my daughter during KCW. One of them is a part of an outfit I am making for Little Monkey for the Secret Squirrel sewing challenge, I am not going to reveal it until early November.

As for the final project, I kept things really simple this time. I jazzed up a white tee following this tutorial by Living with Punks. Both Little Monkey and I love the result.


I am so glad Little Monkey's Bluebell skirt still fits her! I do love denim and white together.


I think Little Monkey is getting used to being photographed a lot. She is not running away from the camera as much as she used to. She even occasionally strikes a pose!




 Ah, it is amazing how small projects can be so satisfying!


Pin It

21 comments

  1. What a great top!! And skirt too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shirt, I love the ruffles! I totally dropped the ball on the KCW, oh well.. there is always next season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Alisa, there is always the next season :) I hope you are feeling better :)

      Delete
  3. It's amazing the difference a few ruffles make. The whole outfit looks fabulous, Jenya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute tee - I'll have to check out this tutorial. You are brave making it in white (or maybe LM is much cleaner than my kiddos!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha no she is a mess producing machine :) Nothing a bit of NapySan can't fix though :) And if it gets ruined - oh well, I will just make another one :)

      Delete
  5. What a cute little shirt and skirt! Love those ruffles on the shirt and the scallops on the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina :) The tee and skirt go nicely together :)

      Delete
  6. Awwwww is a beautiful tee. Did you made ruffle sleeves too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Amy :) Secret Squirrel is my favourite sewing challenge. I hope LM will agree to have a sleep this arvo so I can work a little more on her SS outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like a good ruffle tee :) It's really sweet in the white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ladies :) The tee is not so white after a day at childcare :) Nothing a little bit of NapySan can't fix though :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.