The Covert Robin - what I received

Well, hello again.

I am participating in the Covert Robin mystery gift swap hosted by Rachael from Imagine Gnats and a few other talented crafters. I am so excited - I have received a beautifully made gift from Stacey from Stacey's place. Look what I got!


Check out my new hand warmers. They are perfect fit! They are made out of Noro Kureyon yarn.


I also got beautiful book marks. We value reading in our family, so these bookmarks will be put to good use in no time at all!


The third little pressie was a tooth fairy pillow for my little girl. I did not get to have a really good look at it as Little Monkey picked it up straight away and played with it for the rest of the day :) I think she loved the owls on the front of the pillow - she loves birds.


Thank you very much Stacey :)

I cannot wait to share with you what I sent to my Covert Robin partner... Just waiting for a confirmation the parcel has arrived.

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.