BFFs dress

I am constantly amazed and somewhat jealous about the amount of energy little people have!


This girlie is always on the move, so she needs clothes that accommodates her busy lifestyle. I mean, one needs to be comfortable while spreading clothes all over the floor, or when moving jars and bottles out of the pantry into the living room. Emptying plastics drawers in the kitchen requires a fair effort, I am sure. When all her jobs are done she just runs in circles around our kitchen bench. I need to find the way to bottle up her energy!


This time I used the BFFs dress pattern by Puperita, minus the collar. This pattern, like every other pattern designed by Puperita that I have sewn (and I have sewn quite a few of them) is great. The fit is perfect, the style is timeless, and comfort is never compromised.


I wanted to keep the dress simple and used a couple of colourful details add a playful touch. I used Toddler Ivy cotton by Soft Cactus from MaaiDesign for the dress. The fabric is very soft, perfect for gentle skin. Besides, I love the colour and the print. The bodice of the dress is lined with white voile.


Red piping highlight the beautiful shape of the skirt.


Four red buttons complete the look.


The dress turned out just how I imagined it. Simple, with fun details and comfortable.


And just one more pic that I think represents Miss L best!


2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.