From my Mother to me - guest posting on As It Seams

Hi guys,

My sewing and blogging friend Victoria from As It Seams is running a series From My Mother to Me where a few bloggers are sharing what their mothers taught them about crafting. I feel honoured to be guest posting today.

As you know, I grew up in Moscow, Russia with two wonderful crafting people - my Mum and Babushka (Grandma). Please head over to Victoria's blog to read MY POST and see a few pre-blogging photos of Little Monkey.



Мамунь, я тебя очень люблю! Спасибо за твою заботу и поддержку. Нажми СЮДА.

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much for posting! I love hearing more about your heritage - and am in awe of those knitting skills! Knitting is a mystery to me and am rather envious of talented knitters (and grandaughters of knitters!)....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me :) Knitting is a mystery to me as well believe it or not!

      Delete
  2. Knitting is a mystery to me too, yet both my mum and grandmother are great at it. The purple dress she's wearing here is my favourite - what a clever mum you have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee :) I tried learning knitting, but I just couldn't get it right... I love that purple dress too. It is a pity it is too small now :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.