Love at first sight

Sometimes I see a pattern, and I fall in love. In an instant I can picture a finished product. I get this itchy feeling in my hands and there is only one way to relieve it – to trace the pattern, cut the fabric and sew.

I got that feeling when I saw Kwik Sew 3775 pattern and I knew I had to have it. This is such a cute little dress. Perfect for any occasion from play dates in the park to birthday celebrations.

I love sewing...
I just can't iron
I made this dress as a present to Little Monkey… for her daddy’s Birthday. Yes, that is right. I used my husband’s birthday as an excuse to make a new dress for my daughter. Just for the record, it worked.

I have made a few cute little things for my Little Monkey While she was sleeping. This dress would have to be my favourite project so far. It turned out just perfect. Well, I am a little bit biased, but what do you think?





Pin It

4 comments

  1. Wow! I love this dress. The combination of fabrics is absolutely adorable! the gingham tab across the front is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I had a quick look at your blog (just needed a mental break at work) - the owl is so amazinly cute :) Well done :)

      Delete
  2. This dress is really sweet! Fabric combo is lovely. Good luck with Sew-vivor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Trina :) I have had a quick look at your creations - love the dress you have picked to represent your craftmanship on Sew-vivor. I think I will have to used up at least some of my scraps and make a book skirt - it looks so cute!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.