Constant CHANGE: finale


This is it friends. The Constant CHANGE series has come to an end.

I would like to thank our wonderful guests for sharing their thoughts about changes in their lives and beautiful projects they have created. It was great to get to know you all a little better.

I would also like to thank my  friend Renee. Renee, it's been fun planning and hosting this series with you. Thank you for your encouragement and support leading up and during the series.

And last but not least I would like to thank our readers for such a warm response to the series, encouraging comments and great company.

Let's have another look at all the projects. Please click on blog names to be re-directed to corresponding posts if you missed them or would like to read them again.









4 comments

  1. Thanks again Jen!! It's been the best week! I'm amused how we seem to have organised our finale posts identically - looks like we planned it that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks Renee :) No we did not plan this look, I just totally copied you! I tried to put photos in a table thing, two in one frame for each day, but I just couldn't make them look good. So I gave up and just listed them one by one. They still looked so-so, and by then you have published your post. I loved the look and decided to see if I could do collages in PicMonkey. What do you know - they are so easy to do! I can't believe I did not think about checking out if I could group photos in PicMonkey before I started!

      Delete
  2. Loved taking part in this series, and Loved to see all the other bloggers great projects. :) Thanks a million for inviting me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Ines. It was a pleasure to have you! I am so happy with how the series went. Loved reading every post!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.