Creative challenge by Clare's Craftroom

A month ago I heard about a Crafting Challenge hosted by Clare from Clare's Craftroom and I could not resist the urge to join in!

Clare sent all the participants two clues that they had to incorporate in a project. We could use any medium: paint, paper, fabric, glue - you name it! My clues were:



I used both clues for a project I recently posted about here, my winter edition of the Sunny  Dress and Top pattern:


I used quilting cotton with flowers printed on it for the lining.


I wanted to use yellow buttons for kitty's eyes, but they made my kitty look very scary, so instead I used two large bright yellow buttons at the back.


Thank you Clare for hosting such a fun challenge!

Please visit Clare's blog to see what other participants have created!


6 comments

  1. Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare. I felt like a cheater using your clues for a project I was going to publish before the 1st of Sept ;)

      Delete
  2. Scary yellow-eyed kitty...that would have changed this cute top completely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha Yep! It even scared me! Lucky I had these green buttons!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenya
    The denim is perfect for this top and I'm liking the cute kitty too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.